Incubeta gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Our trading office is at Suncourt House, 18 – 26 Essex Road, London, N1 8LN and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5188612.
Our designated Data Protection Officer is Sally Laycock, who can be contacted at +44 20 7186 2100 or on DPO@nmpidigital.com.
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
Please read the following policy carefully and by visiting www.incubeta.com (“Site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECT:
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to receive marketing information from us and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, job title, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you.
When you visit our site, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information which includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL, clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Our client data is accessible only by cleared staff members who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement.
What do we use this information for
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. We use Site visitor personal data for the following purposes:
- Site visitor contact information is used to send information about us to prospective clients and interested parties, and to get in touch with them when necessary
- Site visitors who have subscribed to the Incubeta mailing list are emailed periodically with information strictly relevant to Incubeta and its activities. Your data is never shared with third party companies for the purposes of marketing or any other activity.
- We use Site visitors’ unique network addresses (IP Address) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administrate our website
You have the right to access any personal information that Incubeta processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. We use third-parties to provide services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Any member of our group – the Incubeta group
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
We keep your data for as long as we have a continuing business relationship with you or you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing materials from us. We will review the data we hold every 6 months to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Third Party Sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.