Incubeta - who are we?
Incubeta was founded in 2001 and currently consists of 23 offices and 800+ team members. We’re an international team of experts in marketing, technology, data and creative, who came together because we want businesses to make the most of the opportunities the digital landscape provides. Our core values are: “Exceed Expectations, Dare to Lead, Earn Trust and Help Others Succeed.” To find out more about Incubeta, please visit our website.
About the Job
Are you graduating soon and looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in the digital space? Would you like to keep flexing your ability to learn and develop at a fast pace?
The world of Analytics and Data is one that evolves every day. We are looking for people who are excited by change, welcome a challenge and value seeing the bigger picture alongside the details, numbers and code.
We have built a training programme that focuses on real world practical application as well as core certifications and courses to build a holistic understanding of Analytics and Data in the current day. We provide direct exposure to our Google Premium Partner training materials, time with leaders in the digital field and direct client engagement.
As an Analytics Intern in the Analytics and Data team, you will be responsible for the technical and business enablement of Analytics solutions and other marketing software across all in-market teams. You will be supported by a Digital Academy programme within the business to help you make the adjustment from being a student to being a professional Analytics Specialist.
Place Within Organisation
- Reports to the Head of Analytics and Data
- Works internally with the Analytics and Data team within the global ops team.
Required Skills and Experience
In order to successfully perform this role, you will need the following hard and soft skills:
- Systems Design ability – Academic only is fine, practical application is a bonus
- Backend Development – Core Principles and applications, use of Frameworks and Single Page Application
- Knowledge of internet fundamentals and cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with Database, Storage, & Big Data concepts
- Ability to build a logical and appealing slides presentation
- Ability to speak well to business stakeholders and deliver technical knowledge to a non technical audience
- Ability to write a technical report for Developers and Business users – You will work with Business Analysts, Product Owners, Product Managers as well as a variety of Developers to implement your Analytics solution
- Excellent email written and verbal skills
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively
- Relentless enthusiasm and highly reliable
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, pro-learning environment on multiple priorities simultaneously. Strong ability to prioritize and manage own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for your actions even when making mistakes
- Organized and detail oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- BCom Information Systems and equivalent degrees
The Intern Program
The Intern position should be fulfilled for 12 months; after which a permanent placement in the Analytics and Data team may be offered. If the Intern is exceptional, the program may be fast tracked and permanent placement may be offered sooner.
- Market related salary
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Employee Assistance Programme support
- Mentorship and guidance
- Form part of a global team
- Annual leave in accordance with BCEA
- ME Day (Mental Health days)
- In-Office breakfasts
- IT equipment
- Meet and Greets with Executive Management Committee members
- Soft skills training
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply by clicking this link and apply here. Please take note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.