Increasing Ecommerce Sales for HG International Utilizing Amazon for Market Expansion
Online search for the best products is an ongoing given and we see that consumers are increasingly using Amazon as a starting point in their product orientation. HG saw enormous opportunities and potential for growth in this online market. Particularly in Germany, Spain and the UK the market looked very promising. It was time to take this different approach.
HG wanted to increase ecommerce sales in specific countries – and Incubeta was brought onboard to do just that.
To expand business in ecommerce in European countries, Amazon is the way forward. But the question was, where to start, given the fact that every single country has their own challenges. HG asked for a country specific analysis including the potential for each country followed by the request for an advertising strategy with the highest return per country. And we had to speed-up to because Covid19 entered Europe and consumers were far more shopping online.
Global need – local approach
- Incubeta mapped out the status per country in an own Amazon scorecard to see where the opportunities are, and which blind spots HG is recommended to invest in
- Incubeta optimized HG ‘s advertising strategy per country
- Incubeta manages all six active Europe countries for HG (full service, vendor account)
- Incubeta manage Sponsored Products, – Display and – Brand campaigns and update Amazon Stores
- Incubeta improved keywords, content and handled a better categorization of products
- Incubeta uses tools like Sellics to combine manual optimization with machine learning
- Incubeta integrated HG into Incubeta’s ‘Carpio’ tooling to calculate share of shelf on Amazon