Our Digital Academy is more than just a program; it’s a stepping stone to an exceptional career in digital marketing. We’ve created a platform for passionate interns, where they’ll receive mentorship and training in both technical and soft skills – and we’re ready to welcome a new group of interns in 2024.
Our Digital Academy aligns perfectly with our mission – to help others succeed and cultivate an inclusive environment that promotes personal development. We firmly believe that by taking responsibility for the success of our young professionals and empowering them to develop their unique skills, we’re not just benefiting Incubeta, but also the industry as a whole.
What’s New in Our Digital Academy Experience for 2024?
Running for the third year, we’ve implemented some additional changes to enhance the experience for our interns.
- Extended Duration: Our program will now span across a full year , running from January to December 2024. This extended duration will provide our interns with a more comprehensive learning experience.
- SETA Registration: We’re excited to share that our Digital Academy is SETA registered, ensuring that your training is recognized and accredited within the industry.
- Structured Support: We understand the importance of guidance, and that’s why we’ve introduced a more structured support for our learners. You’ll be paired up with a buddy, mentor, people representative, and a line manager to help you navigate your journey seamlessly.
- Practical Training: Our training program is designed to be practical and hands-on, so you’ll not only learn theory but also gain real-world experience that you can immediately apply in your role.
- Pro Bono Accounts: We’re all about providing opportunities, which is why we’re generating pro bono clients for our interns. You’ll have the chance to implement your training on real-world projects, including one of our global charity partners, Bees for Development.
We asked our current team of interns to share some of their key highlights with us from being a part of the 2023 intake, here’s what they had to say:
“I quickly felt like part of the team and my ideas were encouraged. I had the opportunity to work with various teams, lead training sessions, and contribute to a number of internal campaigns. This experience led to significant personal growth and a permanent position to continue my journey here with Incubeta.” – Ebrahim Williams – Learning and Development Coordinator.
“My journey as an Analytics and Data graduate has been marked by significant achievements, including acquiring over 50 certifications. I led the creation of a knowledge-sharing library for my team, I’ve enjoyed our team building events, and found immense joy in working with our clients. I’m grateful for the welcoming culture at Incubeta and look forward to more success in the future.” – Rutendo Rufaro – Analytics Graduate
“My most significant achievement was securing a permanent contract, a goal I had worked very hard to achieve. Engaging in our ‘ask me anything’ sessions with senior leadership including our Global CEO was highly motivating and provided me with valuable career advice. Gaining my first account demonstrated the trust my manager and colleagues had in me to independently manage our clients, signifying my notable career advancement.“- Melikhaya Sithole – Paid Media Intern
What advice would you give our upcoming Digital Academy intake?
“Maximize your time by networking, learning about the company and your role, and engaging with the inclusive culture. Don’t let pressure hinder you; embrace new tasks and responsibilities and leverage the available resources and support at your disposal.” Ebrahim Williams – Learning and Development Coordinator
“Don’t be afraid to ask questions or take initiative. Seek feedback, manage your time effectively, maintain a good work-life balance, be present and be open to change. Network and build relationships, learn from mistakes, develop your soft skills, stay informed about industry trends, and always balance confidence with humility.” – Rutendo Rufaro – Analytics Graduate
“Strive to be a reliable team member and the ‘go-to’ person. Always be available to help others. Trust the process and give your best effort; things will fall into place when you focus on what you can control.”- Melikhaya Sithole – Paid Media Intern
So, there you have it – a glimpse into the incredible journey that awaits you in our 2024 Digital Academy. Whether you’re just starting your digital career or looking to level up your skills, Incubeta’s Digital Academy is the place to be. Get ready to ignite your digital career with us!
Ready to Apply?
Visit our Digital Academy Application Page to submit your application.
- Relevant tertiary qualification related to the role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Tech-savvy and quick learner.
- Resourceful, eager to learn and takes initiative
- Excellent time management and strong ability to work well within a team and self managed environment.
If you’re as excited as we are about the 2024 Digital Academy, take the first step towards your dream digital career by applying now. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard!