Our relationship with Google began back in 2002 as a DoubleClick partner, prior to the acquisition of the business by Google in 2008. Through this acquisition, we became a partner of Google, operating across several regions, with a focus on driving GMP forward. We were selected as a partner because of our extensive knowledge and technical expertise, which Google was looking for in their partners to enable their new technology to thrive.
Whilst our partnership initially began in just a few regions, we have expanded into new markets, and are now Google’s longest serving global acceleration partners, and one of only four globally managed GMP Sales Partners.
- 20 years in the making
- One of only 4 global Sales Partners for GMP
- 250+ In-house platform specialists
- Strong alignment with local Google markets to drive growth
- Global quality standards across service delivery
Our Partnership is Award-Winning
This year we were thrilled to win at the Google Premier Partner Awards 2022, in the category of App Growth for our work with Sanlam.
We were also finalists in the following categories:
- Brand Awareness – Cape Union Mart
- Online Sales – Fantastic Furniture
- Workplace Excellence
Over the years, together we have won numerous awards for the campaigns we have run for our clients.
Over the years we have been thrilled to work with Google on a number of events
- Incubeta has hosted large scale events at Google’s UK HQ
- We have welcome Google as speakers at a number of our in-person seminars, as well as numerous webinar
- Members of the Incubeta team have acted as speakers at Google’s events
- Incubeta and Google regularly attend each other’s activations as both speakers and guests.
In September 2022, Incubeta hosted a hybrid seminar at Google’s HQ in London King’s Cross, Tomorrow’s World. Attended by over 100 in-person and over 150 online guests, we also welcomed Google’s Adam Taylor and Mark Hawley as speakers.
Route To Ready
In collaboration with Google we hosted a webinar in October 2022, Route to Ready: Unlock your Digital Transformation Journey. We were thrilled to welcome Matthew Kelleher, Google’s Head of Digital Marketing Transformation, as a speaker to discuss the benefits of digital transformation.
Banco Azteca Driving business growth for Banco Azteca with GMP & Google Cloud
Superdrug Driving Search growth for Superdrug
Telecoming Driving Performance for Telecoming
As a global Google Marketing Platform partner, Incubeta is constantly on the lookout for the latest features and opportunities within GMP and translating these for our clients through our training programs and webinars.
- Earlier in 2022 we created a DV360 webinar series, which took users through three key features of DV360; showing core features, in depth demonstrations, and best practices on how to navigate. The series is split into three episodes; The Audience Module, Creative Capabilities and Saving Time.
- We also have run several GA4 training sessions both in person and online to help our clients prepare for their transition to the platform, following the upcoming sunset of Universal Analytics.
We look forward to working with Google in the future and seeing how our partnership continues to grow and evolve.