(“Site”) operated by the Incubeta Group.
What is a cookie
The cookie is set either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies may be set by the Site you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites or services (‘third-party cookies’).
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these help the function of the website and help you navigate around the Site.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies remember choices users make and improve a user’s experience of the Site.
- Performance cookies – these cookies monitor user behaviour on our Site to help us improve our Site.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about browsing habits in order to deliver personalized online advertising.
- For marketing purposes for example, to serve personalized email content to our mailing list
- To enable the Site to ‘remember’ you so your interaction with the Site is faster and easier
- To monitor the pages you visit on the Site, so we can analyse and improve the Site and your customer journey.
By using the Site www.incubeta.com you consent to us placing cookies on your computer.
How can I control my cookies
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser so that it notifies you when cookies are sent to it or you can
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser
settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit
which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Cookies which this Site uses
The following first party cookies are set by us:
|Site Acceptance cookie|
|Origin||GDPR Cookie Consent|
|Purpose||These cookies are from LinkedIn Corp., and are a piece of data-capture technology that monitors user behaviour and groups users by demographic, location, etc.|
|More information||Click here for an overview of privacy at LinkedIn|
|Purpose||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile
reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number
of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Identify user sessions