Marketing Intern – Northern & Central Europe
Are you a junior marketeer looking for a fun and unique opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading digital marketing and advertising agencies? With a people-focused approach to blending media, technology and data in marketing, Incubeta works with some of the world’s biggest brands (e.g., L’oreal, Netflix, Transavia, and more).
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our fast-growing and international team? Our culture is informal like a start-up but global like a multi-national corporation. We’re made up of nationalities from all over the world, serving top-tier clients globally, and partnering with the largest tech companies in the game: Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon, Snap Inc., and more.
By taking on this role, you’ll learn more about how large businesses operate, and specifically about the ins and outs of a global marketing department. Our marketing team is spreadout across Europe, the UK, the US, Latin America, the Gulf Cooperation Council, South Africa, and soon, the Asia-Pacific region too! In this role, you will directly report to the Marketing Manager of the Northern and Central European region, but at the same time gain work experience that involves projects from all over the world.
Are you excited to kickstart your digital marketing career at a large, international, and world-class agency with the coolest clients and partners? Then keep reading!
Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Overall support the delivery of marketing projects for the Northern and Central European region
- Create and design presentations and slides (Google Slides)
- Assist with organizing events (e.g., booking venues, ordering supplies, arranging merchandise)
- Shoot and edit videos/photos
- Craft social media posts and other creative assets such as banners, infographics, etc.
- Help with decorating the office, sometimes working closely with HR to organize fun employee activities
- Learn how a global marketing team operates
- Gain training on how to develop and deliver a marketing strategy
- Learn how to design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Develop an understanding of marketing principles, branding, and relevant technologies (e.g., Hubspot, Google Ads, etc.)
- Work on Monday.com as a project management tool
- Can report to Incubeta’s Amsterdam office at least 1-2 times per week
- Preferably in your third or final year of school
- Available 15-20 hours per week
- Highly organized, an eye for detail
- Creative and self-motivated
- Skilled/experienced with graphic design or creating beautiful slides is a must
- Experienced with video editing
- Fluent in English, other languages such as Dutch or German are a plus
- Driven to work within an international environment
- An interest in writing is preferred
- Curious, not afraid to ask questions
What’s in it for you
- Internship allowance, including for travel costs
- Free lunch at the office
- A cool office in Amsterdam; a great office in Voorburg is open to you as well if you wish
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
- The opportunity to learn from a world-class and international agency and be part of a fun, friendly, and supportive marketing team
- Ownership and accountability for all your projects + many training opportunities
- Informal and international culture
- Other perks: Chair massages, Friday drinks, fun office events, unlimited coffee and snacks
Incubeta is a global digital marketing and advertising agency with over 800 employees, 22 offices, and more than 1,600 clients globally, including L’Oreal, Hyundai, Netflix, HBO, and more. By uniting our talent, technology, products, and services, our mission is to design and deliver digital solutions that enable businesses to upgrade their growth.
How to apply
Please send a brief cover letter along with your CV to [email protected] with the subject “Application – Marketing Intern – EU” and address your message to Kyra Albano. If you have work samples showing your graphic design skills, please feel free to include them in your application (not mandatory).